- To provide exceptional residential support services
- To facilitate meaningful life experiences for people with physical and developmental disabilities
- To recognize and encourage personal growth
- To support community presence and enhance life experiences in a valued and meaningful way
Candidates must have an unconditional positive regard for individuals with disabilities along with their hopes, dreams, desires and the importance of community inclusion. Applicants must be able to handle the pressures of working in a public environment while exercising patience and being responsive to crisis situations.
The Participation House Project (Durham Region) welcomes your interest in our organization as well as the submission of your resume and/or application. Although our organization may not always be hiring, your resume/application will be kept on file for a one year period. Due to the volume of resumes/applications that are received, it is regretted that confirmation of receipt of your resume/application is not possible. Once the hiring process is begun, all suitable candidates will be contacted.
For more information on a career in Developmental Services, please read the Developmental Services Human Resources Strategy
Current career vacancies:
Resumes can be forwarded to Human Resources via:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: 905-579-5281
- Mail: Attention: Human Resources
The Participation House Project (Durham Region)
1-55 Gordon St.
Whitby ON L1N 0J2
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Check out the different ways you can join us!